Please download and fill-out our Patient Forms. After you have completed the forms, please make sure to bring them on your first visit to our office. The security and privacy of your personal data is one of our primary concerns and we have taken every precaution to protect it.
For Your First Visit:
Patient Protection and Infection Control
Patient safety in today’s environment of infectious disease is of paramount importance. We share your concern about disease transmission. We are proud of our continuing efforts to maintain the highest level of care to protect our patients.
Our standard protocol of infection control for every patient consists of the following procedures:
- Hand scrubbing before and after each appointment with a special antibacterial soap.
- Wearing disposable gloves which are changed before each patient.
- Wearing masks to prevent the spread of bacteria and viruses.
- Sterilizing and sealing all instruments. We continuously autoclave (steam sterilize) all instruments including most plastics.
- Utilizing a third party service to monitor and assure the effectiveness of the autoclave.
- Using disposable products when possible to prevent cross infection.
- Disinfecting and covering surfaces with plastic or latex barriers between each patient.
- Vaccinating all treatment staff for the prevention of Hepatitis B.
- Modern equipment employing the latest in anti-siphoning technology to prevent water line contamination.
- Meeting or exceeding government standards for infection control.
Disposing of biomedical waste and sharps through an approved biohazard disposal company to minimize the potential for human contact and adverse impact to the environment.
Feel free to ask us about any of these measures we take for your safety.